Brochure Type: Asia 2017
In-depth sightseeing with an insight into two former colonies - you'll experience the highlights of Hong Kong and Macau.
- City Tour of Hong Kong and Macau
- View the Macau cityscape and China from the Observation Lounge of the Macau Tower
- Visit Victoria Peak and Stanley Market in Hong Kong and the A-Ma Temple, Ruins of St Pauls and Grand Emperor Casino in Macau
- 3 buffet breakfasts.
- 2 lunches
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
Call (580) 924-9201 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13357998
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 6/30/2017
- 4 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Hong Kong||Hong Kong (3 Nights): A warm welcome to Hong Kong. On arrival transfer to your hotel located in the heart of Kowloon's shopping, dining and commercial district. This evening perhaps take part in an Optional Experience.|
|Day 2||Hong Kong||Hong Kong Sightseeing: This morning's City Tour starts with an exciting funicular railway ride to the top of Victoria Peak. Reach the 373 metre summit by the iconic Peak Tram, which has been in operation since 1888. Take in the breathtaking views over the city and the harbour. Next stop is Aberdeen Fishing Village for a sampan ride and a close view of the fishermen who live and work on their boats, a Cultural Insight. Enjoy a Dim Sum Regional Meal onboard the famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant. For over three decades Jumbo has been the favoured eating place of visitors. It has hosted dignitaries from around the world and has been featured in several movies. After lunch take a short drive to the famous Stanley Market - one of Hong Kong's oldest settlements. Stanley is a picturesque fishing village on the southeast of Hong Kong Island. A century ago it was notorious for its pirates and smuggling activities but nowadays the village is best known for its market. Shopping in the bustling narrow lanes is always fun and there are many bargains to be found. This evening is at leisure for you to enjoy the wide choice of local restaurants and bars near your centrally located hotel.Buffet Breakfast, Regional Meal|
|Day 3||Hong Kong||Hong Kong - Macau - Hong Kong: This morning take the high-speed ferry to Macau and on arrival meet a Local Specialist who will accompany you throughout the day. Macau is well known for its casinos and because it was colonised by the Portuguese for 400 years before reverting to Chinese rule in 1999, it has a lovely Mediterranean atmosphere and charm. Drive along the Guia Circuit (Grand Prix Race Track) and see the 20 metre tall statue of Kun Lam, the Goddess of Mercy. Visit the A-Ma Temple, which is one of the best examples of a Taoist temple. The structure consists of ornate prayer rooms, altars and rock gardens, and some parts are up to 600 years old. Legend has it that the Portuguese named the enclave A-Ma-Gao after the young and beautiful Sea Goddess who saved their ship in a storm. Go up to the Observation Deck of the Macau Tower, soaring 338 meters above the city it is the 10th highest freestanding tower in the world. It dominates the skyline and offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Macau cityscape, China, the Pearl River and even some islands of Hong Kong on a clear day. After lunch visit the ruins of St. Paul's. Dating from the 17th century all that is left of the once spectacular cathedral is the intricate stone façade at the top of a grand flight of steps. Walk through the historic Senado Square towards the crumbling Monte Fort, where several imposing cannons still remain. Take the chance to visit the Grand Emperor Casino before returning to Hong Kong by ferry.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch|
|Day 4||Depart Hong Kong||Depart Hong Kong: Transfer to Hong Kong International Airport for your onward flight.Buffet Breakfast|
- Flights: to and from Hong Kong are not included.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class